Friday, August 30, 2013

Block Heels





//Top - Urban Outfitters // Pant - American Apparel // Shoes- Urban Outfitters//

As I left work pretty early today, I had the rest of the afternoon to enjoy the beautiful weather outside so I decided to take a few pictures to showcase my outfit of the day.   I wore my favorite pair of shoes that has a red block heel which gives a painless experience after a whole day of sporting them around.

These shoes are very comfortable and I believe it always add a great touch to my outfit, weather I’m wearing a skirt or a pair of shorts. It never fails to give my outfit a pop of color and a little edge!  

Believe it or not, I got theses shoes at Urban Outfitters a few years ago and I will continue to wear them till the heels fall off!


Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment