Sunday, September 8, 2013

"Spin for Perfect Skin"


My new found love has finally arrived at my door step this week!

Package Set

Body Brush

Pumice Stone

Exfoliating Facial Brush

Gentle Facial Brush

My new favorite product added to my collection of health skin care! 

Vitagoods “Spin for Perfect Skin” – Enhanced Clean & Exfoliate Brush System does a great job of removing more makeup and dirt than other cleansing wipes or exfoliating soaps in my opinion.  As explained in my previous post, I stated how and what I use to remove my daily wear of make-up. Now I added my new Vitagoods facial brush as my last step! I still use my Neutrogena wipes followed by my purity soap but now with soap still on my face I then use my exfoliation facial brush to remove all make-up and dirt.

This product includes:
1 Cleansing Brush Handle
1 Gentle Facial brush
1 Exfoliating Facial Brush
1 Body Brush
1 Pumice Stone

This product is very gentle to the skin which leaves my face feeling very smooth and refreshed! I’m also very excited to use the body brush and pumice stone, I’m sure I’m going to love the results.  If you’re looking to enhance your skin and body appearance you should look into purchasing this item.

For more information check out vitagoods.com ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment